Coronavirus: Advice for patients and visitors coming to the private GP surgery at the New Victoria Hospital in Kingston.
Updated 11th March 2020
FOR THE LATEST FULL GUIDANCE FROM PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND CLICK HERE
Following guidance from Public Health England, please consider the following before coming to the private GP surgery:
Please do NOT come to the surgery if you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath or flu symptoms. All patients will need to complete a mandatory screening questionnaire prior to their appointment, you will not be seen without it. Patients' temperatures will be tested on arrival.
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places, even if you do not have symptoms:
- anywhere in Italy on or after 9 March
- specific areas in northern Italy in the last 14 days
- Iran in the last 14 days
- Hubei province in China in the last 14 days
- Daegu, Cheongdo or Gyeongsan in South Korea in the last 14 days
Stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, even if your symptoms are mild:
- Italy (outside specific areas in northern Italy) before 9 March
- mainland China outside of Hubei province
- South Korea outside of Daegu, Cheongdo and Gyeongsan
- Hong Kong
Please stay at home and call NHS 111 for medical advice if you are worried you may be infected with coronavirus.
If you are seriously unwell and require urgent medical attention please call 999.